Viewed by 3049 people
|Ref# 4358||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: TBA
Reduced Asking Price - was originally listed with an Asking Price of $475,000
North of Toronto
ROI Corporation is pleased to present an opportunity to acquire a modern, general family practice in a highly sought-after community north of Toronto.
Located off of a busy main street, this 3-operatory practice is situated in a charming, two-story stand-alone building which was converted to a dental practice in 2015.
Our client currently owns the property and is happy to provide the option to purchase the land and building for $900,000 OR assign a long-term lease to the new owner of the practice.
There are many points of interest (community center, library, schools, shops) in the vicinity of the practice. An increase in weekly operating hours, advertising & marketing efforts would significantly impact current revenue, allowing the new owner to fully realize the potential this practice holds.
Highlights of this Practice Include:
- Three (3) modern, fully digital, well-equipped operatories
- Continuous year over year growth since opening in November 2015
- Averaging 12-15 new patients per month with little to no advertising efforts in place
- Potential for an immediate increase in revenue by simply keeping the several dental services currently being referred out on a monthly basis in-house
- A rare opportunity to purchase and invest in the real estate along with the practice
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only) will be held on Sunday, January 13, 2019
- The Appraisal is available to qualified parties
- ROI Corporation will prepare your offers in our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
For additional information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Alexis Sweetnam.