Viewed by 465 people
|Ref# 4359||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
Previously listed as 4259
This practice was established close to 30 years ago and is located today in one of the most affluent communities in Canada. This general practice has grandfather rights that now prevent all new dental clinics from settling in the area. This clinic offers a fantastic opportunity for an experienced dentist to repatriate over 23 outbound speciality cases on average per month to increase revenue and to undertake interesting cases. This includes an average of 5-10 endo cases monthly, which could instantly increase revenues by $120,000 in the first year.
This practice is housed in is a well-maintained building with easy wheelchair access and has a prime location proximal to a major healthcare facility. The practice has built a loyal and more exclusive patient base that attends during traditional hours and values their oral health.
The owner is prepared to continue working after sale to ensure a successful and seamless transition for the purchaser.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Revenues increased in 2017 by 9.3%
- Cash flow increase from 29% to 36% due to rent renegotiations
- No new dental practices allowed in the area
- Highly underutilized facility with 2 operatories used on average 25 hours per week only for 43 weeks of the year
- Centrally located in the community
- No evening or weekend work hours
- 1 hygienist
- Patients pay upfront; no insurance assignment accepted
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
- Our vendor is looking to close this practice sale within the first few months of 2019
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Pascale Guillon.