Viewed by 1717 people
|Ref# 4366||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
|Status: Conditionally SOLD||N/A||$475,240*||$479,000||N/A|
Sale Structure: Asset Sale
South Central Edmonton – Facility Only Sale
*The Appraised Value is based on the Letter of Opinion for this facility.
This well-established dental clinic facility is located on a major Edmonton street in a mixed retail/commercial business building. It has been totally refurbished to have the most modern and inviting atmosphere. Previous practitioner has recently relocated and removed dental equipment. Chairs and delivery units are required, offering an excellent opportunity to complete this facility to your standards, as the rest of the interior design including cabinetry is beautifully set up. This space has housed an active, successful dental practice for over a decade. It could be a primary clinic or a satellite operation because of its central location and nearby amenities. The space is designed with optimum Feng shui for energy flow and success. This space must be seen in person to truly be appreciated!
Highlights of this facility include:
- Six specially themed opts.
- Abundant free parking
- Extraordinarily high ceilings in clinical area
- Over 3,200 sq. ft. of space
- Upstairs is 900 sq. ft. and features private staff retreat, staff area, washroom, server area, potential boardroom
- High-end finishing’s throughout
- Two washrooms
- Modern reception features coffee station and calming style, including a contemporary fireplace
- Owner is willing to sign a long-term lease or even negotiate the sale of the condo.
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- ROI Corporation will prepare your offers on our standard form for your lawyer’s review
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque for 10% of the purchase price and made to "ROI Corporation In Trust”.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Dr. Wayne Raborn and/or David Raborn, Sales Representatives.