Viewed by 896 people
|Ref# 4369||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Hybrid Sale
This practice occupies a ground floor condo of a newly constructed professional building in a prime location. It is an exceptionally well-designed and branded dental facility, enjoying excellent exposure with great signage, on a busy street with ample free parking.
The practice transferred to this location in 2015, taking advantage of a fresh start in a modern, open concept facility. All the patients have successfully followed and continually make note of their approval with the fresh light filled location.
The owner plans to transition to pursue higher education.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Five well-equipped opts plus one plumbed
- 2,040 square feet
- Reasonable long-term lease available
- Two washrooms
- Cozy reception features elegant fireplace
- Modern lab and up-to-date sterilization area
- Staff room, private office and teaching space for pediatric patients
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- Practice profile will be sent to all who have filled out a ROI Corp Confidentiality Agreement within 48 hours
- Confidential open (by appointment only) will be held Saturday, December 1, 2018
- Appraisal will be available on Sunday, December 2, 2018
- ROI Corporation will prepare your offers on our standard form for your lawyer’s review.
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque for 10% of the purchase price and made to "ROI Corporation In Trust”
- Offers will be due on or before 12pm on Wednesday, December 12, 2018.
For more information or to request an appointment, please contact Dr. Wayne Raborn and David Raborn.