Viewed by 2846 people
|Ref# 4370||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
|Status: Conditionally SOLD||$1,994,350||~$2,710,940||$2,700,000||~$687,180|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
ROI is proud to present this exceptional opportunity to purchase two practices located in Central GTA. The two practices must be sold in tandem as patients and staff are shared between both locations. Our client purchased the first practice in 2002 and started the second location in 2017 to help with the demand for chair time. Collectively the practices generate a gross revenue of approximately $2,000,000.
The practices are open a combined ~60 hours/week with no weekend hours leaving plenty of room for the new owner to grow the practices’ offering to current and future patients. Currently, two principle dentists work a total of ~30 hours/week with our client personally working 16 hours/week. Our client strategically chose to build up Clear Aligner (Invisalign® & ClearCorrect) driven practices representing approximately 60% of collective gross revenue. The systems implemented enables 80% of the treatments to be administered by staff. This combined with a strong hygiene program has enabled the owner to enjoy consistent growth while maintaining part time hours plus enjoying a comfortable lifestyle. This comfortable lifestyle consists of 3 months’ vacation for both principle dentists. There are approximately 110 hours of hygiene weekly servicing patients both specific to clear aligners and routine preventative care.
In addition to the two practices, the vendor also owns the condo units belonging to each practice. Either a long term lease or the purchase and sale of the condo units could be offered to the vendor’s successor. Both locations include two private parking spots as well as additional free parking – a rare find in the city.
Additional highlights of these exceptional practices include:
- Each location is easily accessible by public transit
- Opportunity to expand general dentistry by completing restorative treatments
- Our client is choosing to sell to pursue other business opportunities
- Up to a one-year transition will be provided to ensure success for the new owner
- Approximately 35 new patients per month
- 7 operatories total
- Total square footage is approximately 2,650
- Both practices are non-assignment
- On Friday, November 23, 2018, potential buyers will be able to view the virtual tour between 4pm and 8pm.
- A link and password will be required to view the video. Kindly send an email to email@example.com or complete the form below to obtain these.
Pre-Screening for the Exclusive Preview:
- Protecting our client’s confidentiality is paramount to us
- Following the virtual tour, interested buyers will have the opportunity to contact us in order to be invited to the Exclusive Preview
- Interested buyers will have a private one on one interview with Jackie Joachim, Chief Operating Officer & Sales Representative. These meetings can be completed by phone or in person.
- Those attending must also bring confirmation from their lender supporting capability to qualify for financing of this level. We are aware that a lender cannot give a blanket authorization but can at least provide comfort in allowing us to know this transaction can be completed.
- The Exclusive Preview will be hosted Sunday, December 2, 2018 at 9:30am
- The venue will be the banking hall of the new Bank of Montreal office at 147 Laird Drive, Toronto (Eglinton Ave. and Laird Dr.)
- During this presentation, we will discuss specifics such as locations, ownership, operations and financial results
- Following the presentation, a physical tour of each practice will be conducted
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided to interested parties who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- The Appraisal will be distributed following the Exclusive Preview to qualified buyers
- The Offer Request Form must be submitted 48 hours prior to the Offer deadline
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review