Viewed by 1893 people
|Ref# 4373||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Asset Sale
North of GTA
This dental practice is a part of a busy medical wing of a retail plaza in a growing community less than an hour north of Toronto. The practice is on the ground floor and shares a common area with a medical walk-in clinic, pharmacy, physiotherapy and lab, ensuring a constant flow of traffic. There are two equipped operatories with two more rooms plumbed and wired. The practice occupies 1,250 sq. ft. with a lease that extends to 2034. The practice has been under current ownership only since November 2017, but a health event of the vendor is requiring that it be sold.
The location of this practice allows for significant growth potential, with an asking price less than the cost of building new.
Highlights of this Practice Include:
- One part time associate and one part time hygienist provide 3 days of treatment each per week
- The hygienist also assists
- Many procedures are referred out
- 2018 production ~$200,000
- Approximately 400 active patients
- Radiography is digital
- Digital Pan
- Fabulous location
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For more information or to book an appointment, please contact Bill Alton, Sales Representative.