Viewed by 758 people
|Ref# 4374||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Asset Sale
*Initially listed with an asking price of $150,000
Saint John, NB
Located close to a major artery and just minutes away from King Square Park; the historical City Market and the Central Business District, this two operatory general practice began as a four operatory practice in 1975 and has ample, free parking. It was acquired by the current owner in 1977. Unfortunately, this practice has been unattended by the owner since July of 2018 due to health reasons. The assistant/receptionist has been managing the phones and bookkeeping for 2-3 hours per day from Monday to Thursday.
The assistant/receptionist has created a strong bond with the over 400 patients since joining the practice in 2015. She is on contract to the end of December 2018 and is interested in remaining with the practice under the new owner.
Currently, the lease is month-to-month. The landlord is interested in working with the buyer to secure a long term lease. There is potential to expand the practice and reclaim the two operatories that are currently being used for storage and x-ray room.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Fully equipped, turnkey operation
- Established patient base
- Assistant/receptionist available to sign new employment agreement
- Opportunity to expand with little capital costs
- Owner available to provide letter of introduction
- This practice has never had a hygienist proving further revenue opportunities
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- Time is of the essence: As it is important to transact in a timely fashion to maintain the operations of this practice.
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 24 hours of your request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- The Offer Request Form must be submitted 48 hours prior to the Offer Deadline
- Offers are to be submitted no later than 12pm on Thursday, January 31, 2019
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
For more information, please contact Andrew C. Bryson, Associate.