Viewed by 352 people
|Ref# 4375||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Asset Sale
Owing to commitments at another location, our client has been reluctantly compelled to sell this established practice of more than 50 years. The office is located in a medical building in a longstanding neighbourhood that hosts a wealth of Government and private office space, a large density of hospitals, ancillary services, large condominium developments, independent stores and recessed residential developments.
The office is still attended by the original owner that has been at this location since the late 60’s. The aforementioned doctor is now a happy associate that has continued his passion for crown and bridge, which represents 30% of practice production. With the emphasis on this specialty our client has managed to grow multiple verticals in the short period that they have been in ownership.
The office will ideally suit an energetic doctor that is looking to modernize an office that has good bones in a great location and a legacy of fantastic patient service.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Approximately 500 active and loyal patients
- Approximately 30% of production is attributed to preventative care
- 90% of patients have insurance coverage
- Excellent signage on the front of the medical building
- Long term owner willing to associate
- It is assumed that a reasonable long term lease can be negotiated
- Owner only attends office to cover associate holidays
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only) will be held on Sunday, January 13, 2019
- Offers will be due no later than 4:00pm on Wednesday, January 23, 2019
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare your offers in our standard forms for your lawyer’s review.
For a copy of the profile and to arrange an appointment on Sunday, January 13, please contact Robert Spillane, Sales Representative.