Viewed by 1585 people
|Ref# 4377||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
|Status: Conditionally SOLD||$947,650||$1,073,050||$1,100,000||$284,380|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
An opportunity exists to acquire an outstanding general practice in an area of Alberta that is thriving. This practice has been based in the same central location for over 30 years and most recently changed ownership in 2014.
The facility is located on the ground floor with excellent access and plenty of free car parking nearby. The total area is approximately 2,480 square feet with five well-appointed operatories, which the owner has upgraded. Of note, is the operating microscope in one of those operatories which has been utilised for endodontic/restorative treatments.
Approximately 1,450 patients have attended the practice in 12 months and a total of 2,599 in the last 24 months. There are approximately 15-25 new patients each month with the opportunity to substantially increase this by targeted marketing that has not been undertaken thus far.
A fairly relaxed schedule also provides the opportunity to enhance patient flow by offering more evenings/weekends.
The present lease affords the ability to extend for a further 10 years from December 2019 with a further right of renewal for 5 years.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Central location with excellent parking
- Laboratory, Staff Room and Private Office
- 5 operatories
- Good new patient flow that can be further improved
- Over 30% of production is generated by hygiene
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Dr. Dev Mangat, Senior Associate.