Viewed by 1893 people
|Ref# 4378||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
This practice is situated in a rapid growth area, primarily consisting of high-rise, residential condominiums and commercial businesses with a community centered master-plan.
Our client attends the practice on a limited, part-time basis and is selling to focus on another practice in Mississauga. As a rule, patients are not shared between practices. In rare circumstances patients who are in need of specialty treatments may be sent to the other practice.
This modern, five-year new practice is situated on the ground floor in a retail setting. A new owner is set to continue to enjoy the remarkable growth that comes with establishing an office in the heart of global engagement, arts, culture and entertainment in downtown Mississauga.
Free patient parking is available in the underground, which is rare for this type of location.
The office is professionally designed and very elegantly furnished in a fashionable and modern style.
Highlights of this Practice Include:
- A full-time associate attends to this practice
- An average of 35 new patients per month
- Open six days a week, including numerous evenings
- 1,100 active patients
- Primarily serving a young adult patient profile
- Very high quality equipment and modern technology
- Fully digital radiography system, including 3D ready panoramic x-ray
- Employee contracts in place
- A confidential, by appointment “Wide Open” will be hosted on Sunday, January 27, 2019
- This two-part Wide Open starts with an information meeting commencing at 11:15am at 287 Queen Street South in Mississauga – click here for map: 287 Queen Street South Streetsville (Mississauga)
- Timothy A. Brown, Chief Executive Officer of ROI Corporation, will present the salient facts and details in a 45-minute session
- Afterwards, all interested parties will be encouraged to travel a short distance to the practice Open starting at 12:30pm.
Multiple purchasers will be attending to the information meeting and may also attend to the on-site dental practice inspection in the afternoon. We apologize in advance as you will encounter other dentists at the exclusive, ROI Corporation “Wide Open” format. The overwhelming volume of purchasers who are interested in a GTA West (Mississauga) opportunity can only be served by allowing all buyers equal access in this group format. ROI Corporation does not give preference to Corporate or Dental Service Organizations.
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- The Appraisal will be circulated on Tuesday, January 29, 2019
- Your offer is due by 11:00 am on Thursday, February 14, 2019
- Your offer should be accompanied by a 10% deposit made payable to “ROI Corporation in trust”
- ROI Corporation will prepare your offer on our standard form for your lawyer's review
- Our client will respond to the preferred offer on or before Friday, February 22, 2019
- Our client is desirous of a closing date of Tuesday, April 30, 2019
- Our client may agree to associate part-time for a short transition period
For more information or to attend the Wide Open, please contact Amanda Kotchie, Sales Representative.