Viewed by 449 people
|Ref# 4384||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Asset Sale
Southern New Brunswick
Located in southern New Brunswick, in the beautiful Bay of Fundy, this tranquil location is a popular tourist destination with opportunity abound for camping, hiking, biking, recreational boating as well as offering beautiful vistas around every corner inviting your exploration.
The practice is within 2.5 hours from the city of Saint John, which has an airport, university and many other amenities.
The practice offers dental care to the population of approximately 2,500 full time residents. Tourism draws more patients into the practice as the population increases every summer with many visitors opting to elect for dental treatment during their downtime in the summer months.
The practice has built up a fantastic reputation, successfully maintaining the dental health of the island for the past 38 years. It has 2 fully equipped operatories, and a satellite chair in a nearby long term care facility. Hospital privileges are available and would benefit those qualified with sedation delivery. General dentistry is the main focus of this practice which includes orthodontic care. There is great potential to provide many aspects of dentistry, such as oral surgery, molar endodontics and implant dentistry. This is a unique opportunity to be the sole provider of dental healthcare for this community.
Highlights of this Practice Include:
- The sole provider for dental services on the island
- Very low property taxes
- There is an option to purchase the building and property at a reduced price either immediately or in the future
- A very prosperous lobster fishing industry
- Live a lifestyle where adventure or tranquility become a daily decision
- Owner is willing to make provision for a tasteful transition
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For more information, please contact Scott Green and/or Andrew Bryson, Associates.