Viewed by 1724 people
|Ref# 4385||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
ROI Corporation is pleased to present an opportunity to acquire a full-service, general family practice situated in a highly sought-after area of central Toronto.
Our client has been caring for the dental needs of this community since 1981 and is now prepared to transition out of ownership as the next capable dentist takes over. The Vendor offers a wide array of services in-house, including a significant amount of implant and high-end cosmetic procedures. Thus, the opportunity would best suit a dentist who is experienced in these components of the profession. Alternatively, he is willing to facilitate a long-term transition to enable the new owner to maintain the current level of service offerings.
Now is the right time to get in! This office is located in an area of the city that is seeing huge rejuvenation with federal/provincial investment in healthcare, technology and other industries. The residential area is earmarked for continued gentrification and is home to young families that will supplement and supersede an already loyal patient base. Purchasing this clinic will allow a new owner to tie their investment to this transformation.
Highlights of this Practice Include:
- Exclusivity within the building for general dentistry
- 4 well-equipped operatories with digital radiography including a panoramic x-ray
- A warm and inviting facility that offers patients a comfortable environment and allows them to feel at ease
- Our client is willing to stay on as an Associate to aid in a successful transition for a new owner
- The opportunity to expand operating hours to include evenings and weekends
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only) will be held on Sunday, February 24, 2019
- The full appraisal will be distributed on Wednesday, February 27, 2019 to qualified purchasers who have attended the Confidential Open
- Offers will be due no later than noon on Friday, March 8, 2019
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Alexis Sweetnam, Sales Representative.