Viewed by 1832 people
|Ref# 4388||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
A one-of-a-kind practice is offered for sale. This practice was established in 1991 and has grown very quickly over the years. Reasons for this include the owner’s passion for providing excellent service and his commitment to the community. He relocated to a new building he built in 2005 to accommodate the impressive practice growth. The location is approximately a 45-minute drive from Ottawa and 2 hours east of Montreal.
The owner employs one full-time associate and five dental hygienists for a total of 17 hygiene days per week. Staff hours are staggered and the practice is open from 8:00 am to 9:00 pm four days per week and 8:00 to 4:00 pm on Friday. It has never been open on Saturdays. Revenue for 2018 is approximately $1.6M with over 40% attributable to hygiene fees. The practice is exceptionally efficient and well-managed resulting in net earnings to the owner of just under 50% of expenses.
This large 3,800 sq. ft. practice is attractively decorated with 8 operatories, 3 sterilization areas, large laboratory and staff area and 3 private offices besides the reception and business areas. It is equipped with digital radiography.
The building is also for sale. The building has 3 commercial tenants as well as the dental practice and is located in an established location with a large parking lot.
The town is approximately 50% French-speaking, however almost all of the patients speak English. The staff are all bilingual. The owner is very interested in assisting the new owner with the transition and will associate for a short period of time to make this sale successful.
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only) will be held on Sunday, March 3, 2019
- The Appraisal will be distributed on Wednesday, March 6, 2019
- The Offer Request Form must be submitted 48 hours prior to the Offer deadline.
- Offers must be submitted on or before noon on Friday, March 15, 2019
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
- Our vendor is looking to close this practice saleMay 30, 2019
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Ann Wright, Sales Representative.