Viewed by 1309 people
|Ref# 4386||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
ROI Corporation is pleased to offer for sale a highly successful, long established prosthodontic practice. This practice is found in the largest and fastest growing city in the Okanagan Valley. It enjoys a balance of fixed, removable and restorative procedures. Operating on a relaxed schedule, the practice is ready for growth built from an excellent reputation and flow of referrals.
This practice is within a centrally located professional building. The professional building shares a large parking lot with a busy retail plaza. The building is accessible by public transit and offers ample free parking.
The Vendor is looking to retire, however they are open to negotiating an effective transition.
Highlights of this practice include:
- 17 hours, 2 ½ days per week, no evenings or weekends
- high growth area
- 2 ops, 3rd plumbed and ready
- lots of natural lighting
- exceptional lease, no demolition clause
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For more information, please contact Dr. Marcia Boyd and/or Cathy Scott, Associates.