Viewed by 2611 people
|Ref# 4390||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
Previously listed as Ref #4293
Initially listed with an Asking Price of $649,000
Ottawa – West
The Vendor is very interested in selling his practice this spring and has decided to reduce the asking price significantly from the appraised value.
This is a highly successful, general practice. This solo owned, forty-year practice is located in the city’s west end, with a ground floor location. The owner prides himself on having built a caring, patient centred practice which has always placed the highest priority on the patients needs. Patients are treated with the utmost respect and are therefore extremely loyal.
The practice is generally open, 4 ½ days per week. There are 3 ½ days of hygiene representing 32% of the revenue. In 2018 the total revenue was $515,000 with strong cash flow earnings of 37% to the owner.
The updated, 3 operatory facility includes a 4th room that is plumbed and wired for an operatory. The total space of 1,400 square feet includes 200 additional square feet of storage on the lower level. The owner has continuously updated the practice and it includes digital radiography, both intra-oral and panorex and new sterilizer.
The owner would agree to work for a short transition period after sale as he is most concerned in transitioning the practice to a buyer who shares his practice philosophy and dedication to patient care.
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- A Confidential Practice visits can be scheduled after office hours or on the weekend
- The Appraisal will be distributed to qualified parties
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For more information or to schedule a visit, please contact Ann Wright, Sales Representative.