Viewed by 3928 people
|Ref# 4391||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
|Status: Conditionally SOLD||$1,043,170||$1,744,560||$1,744,560||$524,100|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
Niagara Region - Immediate Sale
Due to sudden and unfortunate circumstances, ROI Corporation has been engaged by our client to expediently offer this remarkable opportunity to own a very rewarding general dental practice. This successful practice has been a longstanding pillar in a growing town located under an hour from Toronto. With a plan for a future Go Train expansion to the area, this community will only continue to grow and flourish.
Enjoying ideal ground level visibility in the downtown core, this spacious dental practice enjoys 4 fully equipped operatories including a digital pan housed in a luxurious ~2,300sq. ft. of well-designed modern space. Gross revenue for 2018 was $1,043,170.
The new owner will not only inherit a wealth of ~1,700 active patients, but an experienced, passionate staff that treats each patient like a family member. This truly is an opportunity to not only purchase a thriving business and lucrative investment, but a dental practice you would be proud to call your own.
Highlights of this practice include:
- 5 plumbed operatories (4 fully equipped)
- Digital X-rays
- Ample and free parking in retail plaza
- Opportunity to increase hours and days
- Gross billings have exceeded $1,000,000 for the past three years
- Timothy A. Brown, Chief Executive Officer of ROI Corporation, will present the salient facts and details in a 45-minute session
- Afterwards, all interested parties will be encouraged to travel to the practice Open which will be held from 11:30am until 2:00pm
- We apologize in advance for there will not be personal appointments. Multiple purchasers will be attending the practice presentation and practice Open at the same time.
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for lawyer’s review
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque made out to “ROI Corporation in Trust” equal to 10% of the offered amount of the practice
To attend the Practice Presentation and Wide Open, please contact Doron Eisenberg, Sales Representative.