Viewed by 1313 people
|Ref# 4389||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
The Request Details form at the bottom of this listing is temporarily out of service. Please contact Ann Wright, Sales Representative directly via firstname.lastname@example.org.
A highly regarded, 39 year old, family practice is offered for sale. The practice, which is within an hours’ drive from Ottawa, is located in one of the foremost towns that comprise the County. The owner has spent his entire career in this location, first as part of a group practice and since 1990 in his own building. He prides himself on knowing all of his patients and is now treating 2nd and 3rd generations of families. The practice consists of 3 operatories, large lab and sterilization area plus panorex, reception, business office, staff room and extra storage space. The x-ray system has not been upgraded to digital.
The practice revenue in 2018 was just over $600,000, with hygiene representing ~33% of production and net earnings to owner of 38.5%. The practice provides treatment Monday to Thursday, with no evening or weekend hours.
The practice is located in a 75 plus year old building with 2 residential apartments on the upper floor. The building has been recently appraised and is also available for sale.
This practice will appeal to a dentist who is interested in working in a vibrant, small town and willing to become part of local commerce and activities. With its proximity to Ottawa, it affords the best of a more rural practice with access to more urban activities in the city.
The owner has indicated that he will work with a buyer on a short transition.
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only) will be held on Sunday, March 17, 2019
- The Appraisal will be distributed on Wednesday, March 20, 2019
- The Offer Request Form must be submitted 48 hours prior to the Offer deadline
- Offers must be submitted before 6pm on Friday, April 5, 2019
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
- Our vendor is looking to close this practice sale by August 1, 2019, but is also open to negotiate
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Ann Wright, Sales Representative.