Viewed by 1962 people
|Ref# 4392||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Asset Sale
NE Calgary – Facility Sale
ROI Corporation is pleased to be able to offer this exceptional practice as a facility sale only. Although this is not a goodwill sale, approximately 450-500 patients have attended the practice in the last year and the new patient flow is estimated at 50 per month. The goodwill is not attached to this sale as the Vendor is not a licensed dentist therefore they only own the tangible assets of the facility. The principal dentist has retired and there was no heir to the patient charts.
This state of the art facility consists of approximately 5,000 square feet with an incredibly low base rent of $10/square foot and was built to an exacting standard approximately 12 months ago. At present, some of the space is leased out and at least 2,000 square feet could be sub-let (with Landlord’s consent) to a medical or physio practice.
At present 3 operatories are well equipped with the option to add at least 3 more. There is also a fully compliant new sterilization area and Pan-Oral machine. The compressor and vacuum pump (suction) are also brand new and would service at least 6 operatories.
This is a great opportunity to assume a first class facility at considerably less than it would cost to build.
Highlights of this practice include:
- 5,000 square feet of finished space
- Excellent lease with existing 5 years and right to renew for 5 more
- High density area with exceptional new patient flow to date
- Ground floor location with a lot of free parking
- Newly equipped ops, sterilization area, x-ray area
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Dr. Dev Mangat, Associate and Director of Western Canada.