Viewed by 1615 people
|Ref# 4397||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
This practice, located in a premium downtown area, serves a patient base with a high dental IQ. Not just a general practice, this multi-specialty practice offers endodontics, periodontics and general anesthesia by means of associate specialists.
Annual production has been consistently in the range of $1.2M. Assignment of insurance benefits was only instituted in the practice in 2018 and co-pays are usually paid at the time of treatment. The current owner, who purchased the practice in 2016, significantly upgraded the practice to include:
- Digital and paperless
- 5 operatories plus Pan
- Office hours only 4 days per week
- Renovated and impeccable
- Excellent cash flow
- Specialty associates
- Staff are on contracts
The Vendor is selling to pursue other opportunities out of province but will be available for a transition period following closing.
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only) will be held on Sunday, March 31, 2019
- The Appraisal will be distributed on Wednesday, April 3, 2019
- Offers must be submitted on or before noon on Friday, April 12, 2019
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
- Our vendor is looking to close this practice sale on May 31, 2019
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Bill Alton, Sales Representative.