Viewed by 1269 people
|Ref# 4399||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Asset Sale
North of Barrie, Ontario
Escape the competitive nature of the GTA and be the only dentist in town! This is a unique opportunity to enhance not only your career, but also your lifestyle. Enjoy picturesque views and lush, lakeside living while experiencing success and nurturing a work-life balance.
Our client started this practice in July 2017 and has seen tremendous growth since day one. Due to personal matters outside of their control, this incredible opportunity will be passed on to the next capable dentist who is sure to capitalize on the continued growth.
In addition to a professional investment this acquisition can also double up as a fine real estate investment in one of cottage countries hottest locations. You can not only be your own landlord but you can also enjoy an additional revenue stream from two other small-business tenants! The building is available for $950,000.
Highlights of this Practice Include:
- 15-20 new patients per month
- The practice does not accept assignment of insurance benefits
- A large draw area of surrounding communities that are under serviced by dentists
- A beautiful ~1,742 sq. ft. facility and equipped with 2 operatories with a 3rd plumbed and wired
- fully digitized office
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only) is scheduled for Sunday, April 14, 2019
- Offers will be due no later than Thursday, April 25, 2019 at 4:00pm
- Our client prefers a closing date at the end of June 2019
- ROI Corporation will prepare your offers in our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
For more information or to schedule an appointment for the Confidential Open, please contact Alexis Sweetnam, Sales Representative.