Viewed by 1428 people
|Ref# 4400||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Asset Sale
Enjoying excellent exposure in a large, bustling, shopping mall in the southern edge of the York region. This large office enjoys a space that attracts magnificent foot traffic and is the perfect portrayal of mall based dentistry. Clients and staff adore the convenience afforded by abundant parking and diverse mix of top tier entertainment and retailers.
The office has shown a slight slowdown in recent years due to a reconfiguration of the retail space and the loss of a large, well known major tenant. While this has been the short term fortune of the clinic, which still enjoys the patronage of a loyal patient base, the future reads very different. This practice and the mall as a whole is set to enjoy one of the largest revitalization projects in the country. Foresight will be required to manifest future success, and bounty will be plentiful to those with a vision.
This listing makes a compelling case to an owner/owners that can compound the confluence of opportunity. If you have the desire to own and enjoy the benefits attached to running a top tier dental facility, with the potential capacity for seven figure production, an investment in the future of this beyond promising development awaits.
Highlights of this practice include:
- 7 operatories (4 equipped) in 2,400 sq. ft.
- Approximately 750 patients attend the practice
- The hygiene program generates over 45% of gross billings
- Employment contracts in place for all staff
- 90% of patients live close by
- Notable referrals for Orthodontic, Endodontic and Oral surgery procedures.
- Significant room to extend current opening hours
- High visibility, mall traffic & established location
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation confidentiality agreement
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only) will be held on Sunday, April 14th, 2019
- The Practice Appraisal, in its entirety will be released electronically to interested parties on Monday, April 15th, 2019
- Offers are due on or before 5:00 PM on Thursday, April 25th, 2019
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
- Your offer must be accompanied by a 10% deposit payable to “ROI CORPORATION IN TRUST”
- Our client prefers a closing date during early Summer of 2019
For more information or to book an appoint for the Open on Sunday, April 14th, please contact Robert Spillane or Doron Eisenberg, Sales Representatives.