Viewed by 367 people
|Ref# 4402||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
This is an established general dental practice built 38 years ago by the current owner, who is now ready for retirement. The practice is located in a rural community in western Ontario, east of Lake Huron. It was built in a converted house, with excellent exposure on the main street of town, and the building is also for sale with the practice.
There is one, part-time associate in the practice. The Vendor works 3 days per week and the associate 2 days per week. There is one, full-time hygienist providing 5 days of hygiene per week. This is a family practice, serving all age groups.
Other highlights of this practice include:
- Some recent renovations have been done in the practice
- 3 operatories
- Approximately 2,500 patients are registered with the practice
- Great cash flow; ~55% cash earnings
- Practice is closed 5 weeks per year for vacation
- No evening or weekend hours
- Radiography is digital
- Vendor does not do any marketing
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided to those candidates who have completed a ROI Corporation confidentiality agreement
- An Open (by appointment only) will be held on Sunday, April 14, 2019
- The practice and building appraisals will be provided to qualified candidates on Tuesday, April 16, 2019
- Offers will be due not later than noon on Friday, April 26, 2019
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice and building
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
- The preferred closing date is Friday, June 28, 2019
For more information or to book your appointment for the Open on Sunday, April 14th, please contact Bill Alton, Sales Representative.