Viewed by 1602 people
|Ref# 4407||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
|Status: Conditionally SOLD||~$772,880||$769,400||$769,400||~$194,470|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
Located in a retail plaza, this established practice opened its doors in 1994. Centralized in one of the city’s largest residential subdivisions, it is still under active development and sees scores of young families choose to lay roots in this popular part of town. The community is also showing increased residential density with a mix of multi-unit dwellings that adds nicely to the patient mix, new patient flow and potential service offerings.
This is a non-assignment office boasting a progressive hygiene program and a comprehensive list of services referred out that a new purchaser could easily manifest into a significant revenue increase. Our client is happy to support a tasteful introduction and nurture the significant goodwill of the patient base that predominantly live or work in the immediate area.
The retail storefront, strong lease and established patient base set stage for a rewarding professional endeavour for a purchaser looking for a solid dental office to build equity.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Non-assignment practice with the exception of a small percentage of patients under special circumstances.
- Extremely low accounts receivable.
- Significant amount of preventive and restorative procedures
- Office hours can be expanded
- High percentage of referrals come from the patients
- 95% of the patients live and work in the area
- Lease runs to 2032
- The hygiene program generates over 33% of gross billings
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- The Appraisal will then be sent to those qualified purchasers after review of the video
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
For more information please contact, Nicholas Boyle, Sales Representative on behalf of Sandy Evans, Broker & President of ROI Corporation.