Viewed by 554 people
|Ref# 4408||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
This beautifully built practice is situated in a retail plaza surrounded by a fast-developing residential area in north-east Brampton. The practice consists of 4 operatories plus a Pan in approximately 1,700 sq. ft. of space. The practice was built in 2012 and has experienced rapid growth since that time. A capable and business minded practitioner will leverage a solid base in general dentistry to augment continued growth by maintaining excellent service to the growing neighborhood and client referrals.
The practice is dedicated to servicing a variety of age groups and insuring that everyone feels confident and comfortable during their time with the caring practice team. Significantly, this is a service oriented plaza resulting in high volume consumer traffic. Longevity is secured by a strong lease and sustainable, synergistic tenants that share the well thought out development.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Over 3,000 patients
- One part-time associate plus the owner
- Two hygienists
- 40-50 new patients per month
- Excellent cash flow
- Lease extends to 2031 (current term to 2026)
- Plaza includes a medical walk-in clinic, pharmacy and optometrist
- Exclusivity for dentistry in the plaza
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only) will be held on Sunday, May 12, 2019
- The Appraisal will be made available to interested parties following the Open
- Offers will be due no later than 3pm on Friday, May 24, 2019
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
- The Vendor’s preferred closing date is Tuesday, July 2, 2019
To book your appointment to see the practice on Sunday, May 12th, please contact Bill Alton, Sales Representative.