Viewed by 1892 people
|Ref# 4413||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
|Status: Conditionally SOLD||$455,900||$667,510||$667,510||$210,610|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
This beautiful and functional practice is located between a major highway and a famed suburban intersection in a fully leased and established medical building. The building is surrounded by abundant commercial activity, large employers and sprawling high density neighbourhoods. This office is located on the ground floor of the medical clinic and enjoys great visibility.
This is very much a general dental practice, with a significant volume of services referred out and historically conservative treatment plans being deployed. Additional hours, refocused treatment planning and harnessing the numerous outbound referrals are a great starting point for a new owner to drive an already profitable practice forward. The owner prefers to retain a limited associateship to assure the best possible transfer of goodwill.
This practice also comes with the added bonus of purchasing the real estate and ability spare oneself the hassle of commercial landlords and inherent planning uncertainty. It is a rare occurrence that a practice and reasonably price building become available in the GTA.
Highlights of this practice:
- 700 active patients
- Assignment practice
- ~10 new patients per month
- Commercial Condo Unit is also for sale at $290,000 as part of the transaction
- Digital office
- 950 sq. ft. facility; 3 ops (2 fully equipped), Pan and treatment room.
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
- Our client is flexible but would prefer a closing of September 2019
For more information or to schedule an appointment to view this practice, please contact Robert Spillane, Sales Representative.