Viewed by 1755 people
|Ref# 4414||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
|Status: Conditionally SOLD||$605,190||$909,140||$909,140||$234,780|
Sale Structure: Asset Sale
In today’s competitive market place it is becoming increasingly difficult to find a practice that offers retail exposure, a solid patient base with opportunity to grow revenue, a facility with room to expand into and good cashflow for a purchaser after loan payments. This opportunity in the growing suburb of Ajax offers it all.
The practice currently consists of three fully equipped operatories (room to expand) in the 1,680 sq. ft. facility. It was originally built in 2009 and then purchased by our client in 2013, shortly after which they did a large renovation producing an exceptional practice that needs to be seen to be appreciated. With a relatively new pan, fully computerized ops and digital x-rays and charting, the facility is equipped with everything needed to practice modern dentistry without the need for capital improvements.
Highlights of this opportunity include:
- Strong patient base of over 1,000 unique patients in the last 24 months
- Excellent collections
- Minimal specialty work done in house (~10 ortho referrals/month)
- Significant new housing development in the area
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided to those that have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement within 48 hours of request
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For more information about this practice or to book an appointment, please contact David Rourke, Sales Representative.