Viewed by 1705 people
|Ref# 4415||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
|Status: Offers Pending||$468,280||$702,210||$790,000||$230,910|
Sale Structure: Asset Sale
This well-established practice, since 2002, is located in the highly desirable city of Mississauga. Situated in a busy retail plaza with good exposure, the 1,400 sq. ft. facility consists of 3 fully equipped operatories with an additional room ready to go with plumbing, wiring and cabinetry already installed. Thanks to regular updates and renovations the practice shows as almost new!
During their rewarding career, our client has made patient care a priority, providing conservative treatment to a loyal patient base of ~800 patients. With preventative codes generating almost 50% of revenue and almost no specialty work being done, an opportunity exists for a new owner to grow revenue on this existing patient base while continuing to expand by introducing marketing to this stable practice.
Highlights of this opportunity include:
- 48% of revenue generated by hygiene
- Over 700 unique patients in the last 12 months
- Excellent collections with low receivables
- Above average cash flow at almost 50% of revenue
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information
- A Practice Profile will be provided to those that have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement within 48 hours of request
- A Webinar will be held at 8PM on Thursday, June 6, 2019. During the Webinar a virtual tour of the practice and appraisal will be shared.
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only) will be held on Saturday, June 8, 2019
- The Appraisal will be distributed on or before Tuesday, June 11, 2019
- Offers will be due no later than Thursday, June 20, 2019 at 4PM
- ROI Corporation will prepare your offer on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For more information about this practice or to book an appointment, please contact David Rourke, Sales Representative.