Viewed by 2876 people
|Ref# 4417||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
This charming, well established practice is located in a highly desirable part of Niagara Falls. Situated at street level in a service-oriented plaza, this location offers an enormous amount of exposure. The practice, established in 1997, enjoys exclusivity for dentistry within the plaza.
A long-standing patient base, exceptional location and secure lease form the framework of this incredible opportunity.
Highlights of this practice include:
- ~1,350 unique patients seen in the last 12 months
- Lease runs until 2039; current term until 2024
- Exclusivity in the plaza
- 38% of revenue generated by hygiene
- 4 fully equipped operatories with a pan in 1,887 sq. ft.
- The current private office is plumbed, wired and ready to be transitioned into an additional operatory
- Low accounts receivable
- All staff are on employment contracts
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- Purchasers will be able to view the Virtual Tour for 24 hours commencing at 3pm on Friday, June 14, 2019. A link and password will be provided; therefore, you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain these.
- Following this a Confidential Open (by appointment only) will be held on Sunday, June 23, 2019 please email Nicholas for your appointment.
- The Appraisal will be distributed on Tuesday, June 25, 2019
- The Offer Request Form must be submitted 48 hours prior to the Offer deadline.
- Offers must be submitted on or before Monday, July 8, 2019 at 5PM
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
- Our vendor is looking to close this practice sale Thursday, August 29, 2019
To schedule an appointment, please contact Nicholas Boyle, Sales Representative, Sales Assistant to Timothy A. Brown, CEO, Broker of Record and Sandy Evans, President, Broker.