Viewed by 1455 people
|Ref# 4401||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Asset Sale
St. John’s, NL
This long established, 5-operatory general practice, occupying ~1,600 sq. ft., is for sale in the provincial capital. Despite recent economic bumps, the average household income in the St. John's CMA is still 6% above the Canadian average! The owner dentist has been slowing things down over the past year or so - by choice - but steady patient flow keeps the hygiene department busy for 5 days per week. Dedicated software is utilized to carefully manage the recall system, so that no patient gets missed. Hygiene production currently makes up ~33% of total revenue.
There are no evening or weekend clinic times currently (or are they necessary) but adding space in the appointment schedule could be a possibility, especially for an ambitious new owner. Currently, 6-8 endodontic cases and half a dozen implant placements are referred out of the practice each month. In all of 2018, approximately 1,300 unique patients received care in this non-assignment practice. Ongoing ARs are almost always under $3,000!
As the new practice owner, you will have the opportunity to secure a long-term premise lease in the vendor owned building. You'll benefit from the practice having 40 plus years at the same central location, being on street level; with high visibility and ample parking.
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided to those parties who have signed a Confidentiality Agreement with ROI Corporation.
- A Confidential Open, by appointment only and for qualified buyers, will be held on Saturday, July 20, 2019.
- Offers may be made after July 20th and are due no later than 5pm (Atlantic time) on Friday, August 2, 2019.
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard form for your lawyer’s review.
- Our client would prefer a mid-October closing.
For more information, please contact Dr. Jeff Williams.