Viewed by 327 people
|Ref# 4426||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
This outstanding general practice has been based in the same central location since 2003. The facility is located on the ground floor with excellent access and plenty of free car parking immediately adjacent to the practice. The total area is approximately 2,380 square feet with six well-appointed operatories. The 6th operatory has just been added and is equipped to the highest standard.
There are approximately 1,940 active patients and a healthy new patient flow of 24 per month, which has increased recently due to marketing efforts. The fairly relaxed schedule also provides the opportunity to enhance patient flow by offering later appointments on Wednesday to Friday.
The practice exhibits excellent cash flow and offers a great lease to further enhance the desirability of this exceptional practice.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Central position in a rapidly expanding location
- Excellent parking and access
- Established since 2003
- Ground Floor
- 6 ops and ~2,380 square feet
- Good new patient flow that can be further improved
- Dedicated and efficient hygiene program
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only) will be held on Sunday, August 25, 2019
- The Appraisal will be distributed on Wednesday, August 28, 2019
- The Offer Request Form must be submitted 48 hours prior to the Offer deadline.
- Offers must be submitted on or before 3pm on Friday, September 6, 2019
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
- Our vendor is looking to close this practice sale on October 31, 2019
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Dr. Dev Mangat, Director of Western Canada.