Viewed by 1766 people
|Ref# 4435||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
ROI is welcoming this busy, solo dentist practice, that ticks all the boxes, to the market! The practice was established approximately 40 years ago and has been under current ownership since 2006. The ~2,000 sq. ft. facility houses 5 equipped operatories plus a pan. Over 3,000 patients are registered with the practice, none of which are social service patients.
The hygiene department consistently contributes 50% of the average $1M annual production. Many procedures are currently referred out allowing the new owner to increase the revenue by keeping the majority in house.
The Owner is selling due to medical reasons. Currently, the Owner is not practising, but is relying on locums to provide the dentistry.
Due to the urgency of the situation there is a pending offer on this practice. These circumstances require immediate action should you choose to inquire further about this opportunity.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Good cash flow
- Staff are on contract
- 3 hygienists are employed with the practice
- Digital x-rays
- No evening or weekend hours
- Very low receivables and write-offs
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- Requested Practice Profile will be provided on Thursday, September 12th to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For more information, please contact Bill Alton, Sales Representative, by email at email@example.com.