Viewed by 475 people
|Ref# 4437||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
An underachieving practice in a very good location spells opportunity for an astute buyer. This practice was originally established in 1987 but has been under current ownership since 2012. The vendor intended it as an investment practice but production has been hampered by disappointing associates and high associate turn-over. The owner now works in the practice, but since this was not his intended course of action, he has decided to sell the practice. This is an ideal opportunity for a hands-on buyer to utilize a wealth of approximately 700 active patients.
This is an opportunity to acquire an established practice with great potential in an ideal location for less than the cost of building new.
Highlights of this practice include:
- 3 operatories plus a Pan in 1,663 sq. ft
- The practice is on an upper floor of a professional building but enjoys exclusivity for dentistry on that floor
- Lease extends to 2032; current term expires September 2022
- Reasonable rent (approx. $4,200/mo. Gross)
- The building is close to a subway station
- Currently 4 days of dentistry and hygiene per week
- approximately 700 active patients
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For more information, please contact Doron Eisenberg, Sales Representative.