Viewed by 613 people
|Ref# 4434||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
|Status: Offers Pending||$1,063,982||$1,336,540||$1,536,000||$524,910|
Sale Structure: Asset Sale
Situated in the heart of one of the most desirable markets in Ontario, this practice benefits from proximity to a famous university campus, renowned golf courses and some of the most sought-after residential communities in the GTA. Long established as a fixture in the neighbourhood this office has been loyally serving the community for over 30 years. Our client purchased the office in 2015 and has been operating it as an investor since then with the original owner continuing to work part time.
Located on a major road the practice enjoys good exposure and draws steady new patient flow with minimal marketing investment. The practice has the capacity to handle even further growth with four fully equipped operatories and a pan in the approximately 1,800 sq. ft. facility. This listing will appeal to many, especially a motivated, hands on owner that desires to take over a high-quality practice and continue to build into the future.
Highlights of this opportunity include:
- Strong cashflow of 49%
- Excellent collections
- Opportunity to expand hours
- Desirable community
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information
- A Practice Profile will be provided to those that have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement within 48 hours of request
- A Webinar will be held at 8PM on Thursday, October 3, 2019. During the Webinar a virtual tour of the practice and appraisal will be shared
- A confidential Open (by appointment only) will be held on Sunday, October 6, 2019
- The appraisal will be distributed on or before Tuesday, October 8, 2019
- Offers will be due no later than Thursday, October 17, 2019 at 4PM
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For more information about this practice or to book an appointment, please contact David Rourke, Sales Representative.