Viewed by 1915 people
|Ref# 4441||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
|Status: Multiple Offers Registered||~$1,445,040||$2,096,490||$2,100,000||~$762,840|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
Now available is an excellent practice that offers so much of what most buyers are looking for along with immediate upside potential within the current patient base. The practice has been loyally serving it’s community for the past 17 years and is located on a major road.
Situated on an upper level of a professional building, the over 2,000 sq. ft. facility is beautifully laid out and so well maintained that it shows like it is brand new. It consists of 4 operatories (all of which have natural light), a pan, laboratory, staff room and ample admin space. It is also equipped with fully digital charting and x-rays.
The owner generates approximately 38% of revenue with an additional 32% being produced by associates, all of whom are on written contracts. Our client's desire is to continue working a reduced schedule and to assist with the transition.
Highlights of this Opportunity include:
- 37% of revenue is derived from hygiene codes
- 11 days of hygiene
- 2,400 unique patients in the last 12 months
- Excellent collections
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided to those that have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement within 48 hours of request
- A webinar will be held at 8PM on Wednesday, October 16th, 2019
- A confidential Open (by appointment only) well be held on Sunday, October 20th, 2019 between 8:00am-12:30pm and after 4:00pm
- The appraisal will be distributed on or before Tuesday, October 22nd, 2019
- Offers will be due no later than Thursday, October 31st, 2019
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For more information about this practice or to book an appointment, please contact David Rourke, Sales Representative.