Viewed by 1538 people
|Ref# 4447||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
*Represents the value for 100% of the practice
Saint John, NB
ROI Corporation takes great pleasure in presenting this opportunity to acquire 50% of a well-established, team spirited, patient focused practice which has experienced solid growth, year-over-year, for the past 3 years.
This ~3,800 sq. ft., 6 operatory practice benefits from its central location surrounded by key points of interest.
Recently, the Associate has left the practice providing for a ready-made patient base for the purchaser.
Our client wishes to continue pursuing their passion for prosthetics, 3 days per week, ensuring the buyer an effective transition.
This listing will appeal to both the Investor Dentist™ or the hands-on owner.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Strong cashflow ~47%.
- Desirable community
- Opportunity to expand hours
- Pan and intra-oral scanner equipped
- Lease extends to mid-year 2026 with two five-year renewals to 2036
- 99% of patients speak English
- Ample metered and paid underground parking available
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request to those who have completed a ROI Confidentiality Agreement
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only) will be held on Sunday, November 3, 2019
- The Appraisal will be distributed on or before Tuesday, November 5, 2019
- All offers must be submitted by 5pm on Monday, November 18, 2019
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offer price for the practice.
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
- Our vendor is looking to close this practice sale on Thursday, December 12, 2019
For more information, or to book your appointment for an Open on Sunday, November 3rd, 2019, please contact Andrew Bryson, Associate.