Viewed by 1482 people
|Ref# 4450||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Asset Sale
This practice boasts a prime ground-level, subway accessible, store-front location with great visibility on a revered major artery in Toronto’s east end. All this comes at an asking price which is arguably less than what it costs to setup from scratch. A warm, welcoming and sundrenched reception area leads to a bright 3 operatory practice with a relaxed feel that is supplemented by a private retreat for owner and staff. The contemporary design and recent renovation makes for an engaging patient friendly ambiance.
This is an opportunity for a hard-working, dedicated dentist to acquire a practice at a great price. The new owner would be able to capitalize on an existing loyal patient base in a high-volume area that would embrace greater doctor availability. The office is currently predominantly associate run and has significant growth potential for a new owner to make it their own. A continual revenue stream attributed to social service and emergency patients, currently makes up approximately 40% of the patient base.
This practice would appeal to an experienced owner who wishes to gain a foothold in Toronto’s east end. Alternatively, an employee practitioner could transition from and existing associateship position into full-time ownership and enjoy all the trappings of an in-town location and a secure lease.
Highlights of this practice:
- ~25 new patients per month
- Staff parking
- Significant scope to increase the practice opening hours and staffing levels
- Mainly associate run office
- Significantly under marketed given the abundant visibility
- A long term lease can be provided by the existing owner
- Digital x-rays with and option for paperless
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided to those candidates who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- An Open (by appointment only) will be held on and Sunday, November 17, 2019 from 9am to 12pm.
- The Appraisal will be provided to qualified candidates on Tuesday, November 19, 2019
- Offers will be due not later than noon on Wednesday, November 27, 2019
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
- The preferred closing is in January 2019
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Robert Spillane, Sales Representative.