Viewed by 1309 people
|Ref# 4439||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Asset Sale
ROI is pleased to offer this opportunity to purchase a long-established general practice. Our client represents one half of a cost-sharing partnership. The other partner is open to continuing the agreement with a new doctor as our client looks to enter into retirement.
The practice is located on the ground floor of a stand-alone building surrounded by residential neighbourhoods. The well designed and appointed office layout is immersed in natural light creating a very welcoming environment.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Three fully equipped operatories
- Brand new Panorex
- 2 washrooms: 2 piece; staff & patient
- Staff are not shared between cost-share partners
- Ample free parking
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only) will be held on Saturday, November 16, 2019
- The Appraisal will be distributed on Tuesday, November 19, 2019
- The Offer Request Form must be submitted 48 hours prior to the Offer deadline.
- Offers must be submitted on or before noon on Friday, November 29, 2019
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Dr. Wayne Raborn and/or David Raborn, Sales Representatives.