Viewed by 1657 people
|Ref# 4454||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
ROI is delighted to present this extraordinary opportunity to acquire a robust rural practice! The facility is meticulously maintained and equipped with seven operatories in a space that has recently enjoyed some marvelous renovations. The recent updates to the facility enable it to deliver a better product and have resonated with the enthusiastic patient base.
The office is located in the commercial heart of a recreationally inclined, multi-industrial small town. The property, which houses the dental practice along with 2 other healthcare tenants, is also available for sale making for a tidy real estate investment in the process.
This ground level, high producing, well-managed practice is currently operating without any associates. The practice has a superb recall program in place with 40% of patients attending every 3 months; 50% every 4 months and 10% every 6 months. This listing will sing to many a would-be buyer and commands your immediate attention.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Approximately 3,185 patients attended the practice in the last 12 months
- Two hygienists are employed with the practice
- A variety of services are referred out monthly
- No weekend hours
- 96% of patients are covered by insurance
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- Offers must be submitted on or before noon on Friday, December 6, 2019
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
- Our vendor is looking to close this practice sale on January 31, 2020
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Dr. Wayne Raborn and/or David Raborn, Sales Representatives.