Viewed by 390 people
|Ref# 4455||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
This is a well-established practice located in a welcoming and safe community in Eastern Ontario, strategically placed near Hwy 401, just two hours from Toronto. The practice was set up in 1983. The current owner purchased the practice in 2003 after working there as an associate. This listing also offers the stand-alone building, consisting of the dental practice on the main floor and a residential apartment on the lower level, providing autonomy and rental income.
This owner-operated practice displays plenty of opportunity for growth, an example of which would be increasing the existing booking time available to patients.
Highlights of this practice include:
- 4 equipped operatories
- Business hours Monday to Thursday; no evenings or weekends
- Approximately 32% of production comes from hygiene
- Two hygienists provide 5-6 days of hygiene per week
- Approximately 1,200 patients are registered with the practice
- Digital radiography
- Annual production $550-$600K with good cash flow
- Building also available for sale; Appraised value is $360,000
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only) will be held on Sunday, November 24, 2019
- The Appraisal will be distributed on Wednesday, November 27, 2019
- Offers must be submitted on or before noon on Friday, December 6, 2019
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
- Our vendor is looking to close this practice sale on January 31, 2020
For more information or to book an appointment for the Open on Sunday, November 24, please contact Bill Alton, Sales Representative.