Viewed by 419 people
|Ref# 4218||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Asset Sale
Opportunity abounds in this spacious, professionally designed optical office serving a dedicated community in Central Ontario. With breathtaking views and lush lakeside living, experience success while maintaining work-life balance. Nestled on the ground floor of a medical professional building, this busy optical office is part of a network of medical providers tending to local and seasonal residents for all their vision needs. An optometrist attends regularly to care for patients in a practice that boasts an on-site optical lab, custom fit prescription glasses and contact lenses for adults and children, expansive selection of quality frames by some of the world’s top brands and an Optikam.
Highlights of this practice include:
- ~1,600 sq. ft. office
- Exclusivity in building
- On-site optical lab
- Well designed and equipped refracting room
- 126 patients seen a month
- 36 new patients a month
- Gross revenues trending upward by 5% per year over the last 3 years
- Cash earnings represent 40% of gross
- Vendor will assist with transition
- Great potential to increase eye exams and dispensing income by adding extra days
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided to interested parties who have signed a confidentiality agreement within 48 hours of your request
- A Virtual Tour of the practice is available.
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only) will be held within the next 4 weeks
- To obtain an invitation to the Open or to receive the Appraisal, you must have a brief interview with a member of the ROI team
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
- Offers should be accompanied by a 10% deposit, payable to “ROI CORPORATION IN TRUST"
- Our client prefers to close as soon as possible