Viewed by 2338 people
|Ref# 4310||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
Reduced Asking Price - total package price for land and practice now $1,215,000; Originally listed at $1,349,200
Niagara Peninsula, Ontario
ROI Corporation is pleased to present an incredible opportunity to own an established Optometry practice just one hour from Toronto. The practice is located in a less competitive quarter of the Golden Horseshoe in a long established, flourishing community that sits between the southern shore of Lake Ontario and the Niagara escarpment.
For over a decade this profit proven business has garnered a loyal patient base from amongst the multiple surrounding communities that are home to a plethora of artists, crafts people, farmers and young families. Situated in a quaint, yet flourishing, family-oriented community that boasts friendly residents, vineyards, outdoor cycling and hiking trails, rich history and much more! An influx of new residents offers business owners a rare opportunity to capitalize on this level of growth while maintaining and nurturing a work-life balance.
The practice and real estate are own by the same professional corporation and are to be sold in tandem. The real estate is listed at $555,000. This offering provides the many benefits of being your own landlord such as equity growth, tax advantages and increased control of expenditures.
The appraisal for this practice has been reviewed by major financial institutions that are prepared to finance the acquisition at 100% of appraised value at prime rate for qualified candidates.
Highlights of this Practice Include:
- Strong and loyal patient base
- The practice is outfitted with state-of-the-art equipment including: automated pretesting equipment, Humphrey visual field, computerized phoropter, OCT (RNFL, macula, pachymetry and angles), Optos, Zeiss video biomicroscopy and electronic records
- A sophisticated and empowered team of employees who would aid in the continued success of the practice with a new owner
- 41% of income is attributed to diagnostic services while 59% is attributed to dispensing
- The practice has consistently achieved dispensing to ~85% of patients that require spectacles
- Average cash earnings of ~41% of gross income
- Immediate opportunity for growth by simply increasing the working days from 4 days per week to 5
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- ROI Corporation will prepare your offers in our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For additional information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Alexis Sweetnam, Sales Representative.