Viewed by 617 people
|Ref# 4309||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
This exciting opportunity can represent an escape from big city life and an ability to take the reins of a profit proven practice in one of Central Ontario’s most revered recreational and cultural destinations.
This professionally designed optometric office has two very well equipped exam rooms and a spacious pre-test area. The elegant eyewear showroom is welcoming and filled with natural light, nicely complimented by functional and well-proportioned reception and waiting areas. For a practitioner seeking out the perfect work and family life balance, this is the place. Live on a lake and never have to commute again!
This longstanding practice is turn-key, and boasts all an ECP would need to continue providing comprehensive eye care for the strong and loyal patient following that frequent the office.
With an enviable mix of seasonal and local clients, this is a truly year round practice that has the revenue to potentially support a principal and an associate. Our client treats a traditional and engaged patient base that are not only a joy to work with but also provide a significant referral business that has resulted in little need for outbound marketing.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Prime in town, ground level location
- Digital charting
- OD works 4 days a week
- Active patient base of over 2,200 with 1,800 returning in 2017
- Upwards of 33 new patients a month
- Very good demographic of patients with a high optometric IQ
- Practice income is trending up on an average of almost 10% per year for the last 2 years.
- The diagnostic/dispensing income ratio is 36/64
- 43% cash earnings average for the past 3 years
- Excellent opportunity for a new grad or experienced ECP
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- The Appraisal is available for interested parties
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
To request the Appraisal and additional information, please contact Robert Spillane.