Viewed by 980 people
|Ref# 4367||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Asset Sale
After a long and rewarding career our client has decided to take steps towards retirement. The subject practice has had the good fortune of serving multiple generations of families in an affluent community where it has been an endeared fixture for 30 years. Our client has been the principal provider throughout this time and fortunately for would-be purchasers, they are flexible and can make themselves available for the transition at an alternate location.
The practice is in close proximity to some of Toronto’s most prestigious neighborhoods and along one of the cities principal routes, only a 1 minute drive to the 401. The subject office has a limited period left on its lease and sits in the heart of massive development that has sprung up around the office for decades.
Revenue has been consistent for decades with a slight drop of late as the vendor has slowly started reducing hours in line with the planned retirement. This opportunity will speak to established owners in the area that have the capacity to welcome and realize the opportunity that approximately 1,500 – 2,000 conservatively treated patients can yield
Highlights of this practice include:
- Approximately 1,500 active and loyal patients
- Average monthly collections of approximately $19,000
- Approximately 50% of production is derived from dispensing activities
- Practice equipment, fixtures and materials also for sale
- A strong and loyal patient base
- Vendor and staff available for transition
This is the perfect opportunity to add instant revenue to an existing practice in a highly competitive region.
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact Robert Spillane, Sales Representative.