Viewed by 1476 people
|Ref# 4371||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Asset Sale
*Asking Price = $95,000 (Goodwill) + $25,000 (Assets)
Our client has decided to take steps towards retirement by offering for sale this very well established, non-dispensing practice in cottage country.
The vendor has been attending this practice on a part-time basis for over 12 years. He is currently performing eye examinations on a bi-weekly schedule, 3 days per week. The practice is situated within a thriving optical store and is currently booked 8 weeks in advance.
This practice will appeal to a new graduate looking for an independent office with very little overhead or a mature optometrist wanting to live and work part-time in cottage country.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Enjoy an instant cash flow with the opportunity to immediately increase gross income by expanding operating hours in this under-serviced area
- Beautifully designed and well-equipped office with superior patient flow
- 126 patients seen per month with a strong flow of approximately 12-15 new patients each month
- The vendor is willing to assist the new owner with a successful transition
- IFile computerized charting
- 493 sq. ft. facility in total
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request to those who have completed a Confidentiality Agreement with ROI Corporation
- A Virtual Tour is now available!
- The Appraisal will be available to qualified and interested parties
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to "ROI Corporation, In Trust" equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers in our standard forms for your lawyer's review
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Alexis Sweetnam, Sales Representative.