Viewed by 117 people
|Ref# 4395||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
This community centric practice provides eye examinations, eyewear and contact lenses to multiple generations of families in this southwestern Ontario city. Boasting over 73 years of continuous eye care is a testament to the quality and attention to detail this practice has provided.
This ground floor office is surrounded by unique retail that promotes a destination shopping area. Two large, nearby condominium projects are under construction providing instant new clients in addition to an established and dedicated following.
Optometric services are in high demand in this mid-sized city.
The Vendor is willing to help make a transition as smooth as possible.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Optometric services are in high demand
- 3,100 sq. ft. facility
- Two exam rooms
- Gross sales are for dispensing only
- Large private office
- Excellent opportunity to increase income by adding more examination days
- 10-year lease available
- Visual-Eyes EMR software
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request to those who have completed an ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only) will be held on Sunday, April 14, 2019
- The Appraisal will be distributed on Wednesday, April 17, 2019
- Offers must be submitted on or before 5pm on Monday, May 6, 2019
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Sandy Evans, President and Broker.