Viewed by 1803 people
|Ref# 4111||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Asset Sale
Located about 3 hours north of Toronto this small animal clinic is a member of a safe, small town community. The serene lake front community exercises a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. The area offers a countless variety of outdoor activities.
The 1,250 sq. ft. custom designed facility is compact and efficient in design. The building was constructed in 2008 and is also available for sale with an asking price of $179,000.
The Village of Sundridge would also benefit from the addition of other professionals such as a dentist, optometrist and medical doctor.
Real estate values are very attractive! Homes for Sale in Sundridge.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Compact, stand-alone building with ample free parking
- Bright and clean facility
- Small, well-managed 2-person payroll obligation
- A spouse or family member of the new owner working in the practice or the community would complement this practice
- Our client is willing to offer low interest, practice financing to the purchaser – a very rare offer in today’s market!
- Real estate financing is pre-approved!
- The Vendor, a 1978 graduate will assist with a transition and will orchestrate a community introduction and reception
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of request to those who have completed our standard confidentiality agreement
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only) will be held on Sunday, September 25, 2016
- ROI Corporation will prepare your offer on our standard form for your lawyer’s review
- Offers should be accompanied by a 10% deposit payable to “ROI CORPORATION IN TRUST”
For more information or to book an appointment, please contact Timothy Brown.