Viewed by 1515 people
|Ref# 4116||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
It is ROI Corporation’s pleasure to present a rare opportunity to take ownership of a veterinary practice that is truly ingrained in the fabric of one of Ontario’s most desirable rural enclaves. Over the course of an illustrious career the outgoing Doctor has managed to establish a solid patient base and a loyalty amongst the staff who show the same passion for care.
Never threatened by advancing medicine this large modern facility has always embraced technology to provide the highest quality of care. A full spectrum of patient care is provided under one roof. This ability to offer full unimpaired veterinary care puts the practice in an ideal position to market its services to the wider region.
The 4,000 sq. ft. facility sits upon an elevated site overlooking the vast picturesque countryside and can offer the right buyer the opportunity to invest into a lifestyle that many people desire but find hard to achieve.
Highlights of the practice include:
- Excellent client demographics, high growth trend
- Significant scope to grow all procedural verticals
- Diet/Retail represents over 15% of practice revenue
- Well trained staff with a strong sense of business systems/policies and procedures
- Scope to increase the practice opening hours
- Option to purchase the building and the 2 acres of land it sits on
- Excellent local following that could be extended to the wider area
- High-end professionally finished custom built facility
- Fully digital and option for paperless
- Ample free parking
Additional features of this practice include:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation confidentiality agreement.
- ROI Corporation will prepare your offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
- Your offer must be accompanied by a 10% deposit payable to “ROI CORPORATION IN TRUST”
For more information or to book an appointment, please contact Bill Alton.