Viewed by 1551 people
|Ref# 4155||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
ROI Corporation is delighted to present an exceptional opportunity to purchase and expand a turnkey facility, in the heart one of the GTA’s most dynamic, diverse and desirable towns.
Over a short period of time the practice has had the good fortune of developing a loyal patient base who appreciate the blend of a modern facility married to a convenient location. The local area is home to many flourishing housing estates occupied with upwardly mobile families wishing to subscribe to a full spectrum pet care experience.
Although recently established, this small animal practice has become a firm favourite amongst the local community. Through a combination of hard work and tasteful marketing our client has set the stage for the next practitioner to seamlessly integrate into this thriving regional town. This opportunity will appeal to a Veterinarian who is ready to embrace the benefits and responsibility that comes with practice ownership.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Excellent patient demographics, high density/growth
- Month over month growth through word of mouth referral
- Significant room to extend current revenue and opening hours
- Significant foot traffic; 20 plus new patients per month
- Premise lease extends to 2028
- Professionally finished office in commercial plaza
- Fully digital and paperless
- The owner will make themselves available for a healthy transition
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only) will be held on Sunday, March 5, 2017
- The Practice Appraisal, in its entirety will be released electronically to interested parties on Wednesday, March 8, 2017
- Offers are due on or before 4:00 PM on Thursday, March 23, 2017
- Your offer must be accompanied by a 10% deposit payable to “ROI CORPORATION IN TRUST”
- Our client prefers a closing date during the Spring of 2017
For more information or to book an appointment, please contact Ms. Jackie Joachim.