Viewed by 915 people
|Ref# 4191||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
|Status: Conditionally SOLD||$657,420||$687,160||$690,000||$179,250|
Sale Structure: Asset Sale
ROI Corporation proudly presents a remarkable opportunity to purchase a well-established small animal clinic, ideally located in a flourishing community that sits between the southern shore of Lake Ontario and the Niagara escarpment.
For over a decade this profit proven business has garnered a loyal patient base from amongst the multiple surrounding communities. Patrons of the practice appreciate a renowned commitment to animal welfare, a highly convenient location and a multi-disciplinary service offering presented in a beautiful traditional house.
The local area is a home to a plethora of farmers, families and animal lovers alike. This unique opportunity can represent an escape from the hustle and bustle of city living and immersion into the more holistic, lifestyle driven, moderate climate of the area.
Highlights of the practice include:
- Excellent client demographics – Large scale economic investment
- Month over month growth through word of mouth referral
- Well established vaccination program
- 20 plus new patients per month
- Possibility to purchase the property
- Prominent reputation
- Experienced staff
- The owner will make themselves available for a healthy transition
Additional features of this practice include:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation confidentiality agreement.
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only) will be held on Sunday, 4th June, 2017
- The Practice Appraisal, in its entirety will be released electronically to interested parties on Tuesday, 6th June, 2017
- Offers are due on or before 5:00 PM on Thursday, 22nd June, 2017 at 4PM
- Your offer must be accompanied by a 10% deposit payable to “ROI CORPORATION IN TRUST”
- Our client prefers a closing date during the Summer of 2017
For more information or to book an appointment, Please contact Mrs. Jackie Joachim.