Viewed by 1455 people
|Ref# 4216||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Asset Sale
ROI Corporation proudly presents this growing, full service small animal practice in a state of the art facility, ideally located in a flourishing community in Fraser Valley, BC. The team is caring, compassionate and dedicated to the health and well-being of family pets. Its renowned commitment to animal welfare has garnered a loyal patient base of ~3,000, making this a viable career option at any time in one's professional life.
Don’t miss the chance to explore this exceptional practice opportunity!
Highlights of this practice include:
- Central location in a busy retail plaza
- Ground floor, excellent visibility
- Ample free parking, also accessible by public transport
- Very bright/clean, efficient use of space
- 25+ new patients per month
- 5 ½ days, no evenings
- 35% cash earnings
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only) will be held on Saturday, October 28, 2017
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Dr. Marcia Boyd and/or Mary Banford.